Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A busy day...

This was the last day the boys played at the Fyes (I think I mentioned that they are our best friends.) Here is a sampling of some of our activities.

Garrett is the Wii master. Notice the look of intensity on his face.


Tip for those with big heads: buy bigger hats.


That is a better fit. I walk away for 10 seconds to wipe Cooper's bum, and...


"Where did that lady go?"


Ready for my nap. I can't feel my arms and legs.


Cooper flexing his muscles while he swims at 7:45am.


The kids have been in the pool for hours each day. Cooper changes his clothes about three times a day, and not once has he put on his shorts or underwear facing front. They are ALWAYS backwards (see swimsuit). That's Garrett under water.


Snow Biz at the park.


Garrett is like The Five Year Old American Gladiator.


Cooper is following in his brother's footsteps.


Uh, I'm starting to slip a little...


HELP!!!

Hang in there, baby.

No comments: